The Hydrojet II is the essential tool for every equine dental practitioner interested in a versatile instrument for the efficient flushing of diastemas as well as the rinsing of the mouth.
The Hydrojet II includes the following:
• Hydro Jet II with battery and charger
• Rinsing nozzle
• Diastema nozzle
• 6-meter water tube
• 1-litter bottle
• Storage bag
The Hydrojet II has been completely redesigned for easier work with several new smart features:
• Fast & easy brass nozzle connectors
• Water flow regulation from 0,75 to 1,5 liter/minute
• Battery level indicator
• Curved rinsing nozzle
• Rounded-off diastema tip
• Battery moved on the top
• Waterpressure: 7 bars
• Battery usage time: 2 hours of continuous use
• Battery charging time: 1,5 – 2 hours
• The diastema nozzle is perfect for flushing diastemas and removing interdental food residues. Its length and shape allow easy access in the back of the mouth.
• The rinsing nozzle is for general mouth cleaning all along the different dental treatment stages. Its specific curved shape naturally fits the mouth.