This 3-day course is intended for veterinary surgeons working to an advanced and specialist level in the field of equine dentistry (equine dental residents, equine surgery residents, advanced practitioners in dentistry and equine surgery specialists). Delegates should have experience in routine oral extractions and a good working knowledge of dental anatomy and radiography.
The minimally invasive transbuccal extraction (MTE) and minimally invasive pin repulsion (MITR) will be covered in detail through lectures and wet-lab practical sessions. Demonstration of techniques for segmentation of teeth and case discussions will also be features of the course.
- Frank Schellenberger DVM Pegasos 4D, Germany
- Rob Pascoe BVSc BAEDT DipAVDC MRCVS, Equine Dentistry Referrals, UK
- Neil Townsend MSc BVSc Cert ES (Soft Tissue) DipECVS DipEVDC (Equine) MRCVS, Neil Townsend Equine Dentistry & Surgery, UK
- Tim Barnett BSc(Hons) BVM&S MSc CertAVP DipECVS DipEVDC-Eq MRCVS, Rossdales Veterinary Surgeons, UK
- Mark Grant MA VetMB BSc PhD CertAVP(ED) BAEDT MRCVS, Rossdales Veterinary Surgeons, UK
¡Contáctenos for more information or to register!